Skip to content

Common Questions

What does CCWD do?

We are local government managing water resources in a cost-effective manner!

Who Do I Contact for What?

Constructing something on your property? Erin Edison, Watershed Development Coordinator

Ditch obstructions (beaver dams, downed trees, bank erosion)? Jon Janke, Operations & Maintenance Coordinator

Need reference or media info? Want to help prevent pollution? Dawn Doering, Public Relations Coordinator

Need to speak with our District Administrator? Tim Kelly, District Administrator

You may call any of our staff at 763-755-0975 to get directed to their phone.

How do I find out about wetlands or floodplain for a property?

Click here to please fill out our Technical Assistance form as completely as you canFor more FEMA floodplain information, click here

Do I need a Permit?

Click here to find out more on our Permitting landing page

How often are CCWD Board meetings?

CCWD Board meetings are regularly scheduled on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month at 5:30pm at our building located at 13632 Van Buren Street NE, Ham Lake, MN 55304.

Please call us with questions: 763.755.0975 or email us at:   use the @ symbol in the email address

When is the CCWD office open?

Monday through Thursday, 8:00am – 4:30pm except for major Holidays
Staff are available Fridays by email or phone

What are the boundaries of the CCWD?

Click here for a map where you can enter your address to find out what watershed organization your property lies in the Metro Twin Cities

How do I Contact the CCWD?

Coon Creek Watershed District
13632 Van Buren St NE
Ham Lake, MN 55304

Call us: 763.755.0975
Email us: (use the @ symbol in your email)

What do the Abbreviations mean?

Click here for a Glossary of Abbreviations