Skip to content


Position Opening – Water Resources Intern

Here’s our 2023 – When a Permit is Needed cheatsheet

See paint or other potentially hazardous material flowing into a street storm drain, pond, ditch, lake or creek?  If it is an immediate threat, Call 911!  Environmental Emergencies (24 hrs) call the MPCA at 1-800-422-0798 or 651-649-5451

Unsure, but not an immediate threat? Contact us at this link

or by phone at 763-755-0975