Applying for your Permit from us
Just getting started? Unsure where to Start? Learn more about our permitting process here.
Applications Under Review
If you have already submitted a permit application, and have been asked to provide more information, check your email for a unique link to update your existing application. Submitting a new application may delay review of your permit.
Technical Assistance is available to determine if & how you need to proceed with a Permit application.
After you submit application materials (forms, maps, plans, reports, etc), staff will check that your submitted materials are what we need for a formal review. If your application is Complete we will do a Permit Review. If something is missing, we cannot do the permit review. We will inform you of what materials we need.
Planning a project? Click here for our 2023 Rules
Double-check that you have everything!
- Click here for our Stormwater Checklist for Engineers (PDF)
- Click here for our Homeowners’ Permit Application checklist (PDF)
- Click here to make sure you have your Wetland info ready
- Click here for Board & Meeting Information landing page
- Click here for our Fees & Escrow information
- Ready? Click this MS4Front link to submit your permit application materials
Calendar of Events