Skip to content

Technical Assistance

Technical Assistance is available to determine if & how you need to proceed with a Permit application.

Click here for the fillable form.

Technical Assistance is often used to check for structures or excavating or filling within areas that may be in floodplain, wetlands, or drainage & utility easements. Examples:

Note: rubbish or grass clipping piles are not allowed in ditch easements since they could cause erosion or flooding.